Saturday, September 7, 2013

Final assessment

I must be honest I was having a bit of a problem dealing with some stresses during this course so I do not feel that I have reached my goals. In the first assessment that I completed on myself I gave myself a 7 for physical well-being, 4 in spiritual well-being, and a low 4 in psychological well-being.  I will say that I may not have reached my goal yet but I working towards them. I feel that my physical health is rated now at an 8, spiritual has increased slightly to a 5, and my psychological well-being has went to a 4 instead of a low 4. I have started eating healthier so that has helped my physical well-being improve. As far as my spiritual and psychological well-being I  have started a journal and I have also started going to church with my family.
As I mentioned before I am not where I want to be yet but I am definitely still working towards the same goals. This class has really opened my eyes to a different view and approach on my health. I learned a lot some of which has been very helpful along with some things that just didn't work for me personally. I plan on sticking with the techniques I have learned in this class and moving forward in my approach to my personal growth. 

No comments:

Post a Comment